I introduced the body butter to my mother and now she can't live without it as she too have extremely dry skin. She is now on a monthly autoship for the orange/coconut scent. I prefer the lavender scent. It now become a famiy thing.. We are now your regular customers!!!! Thank you Keba!!!" - Laverne
Restore + Nourish with Moisturizing Fragrance
Our premium body butters are paraben free made from Shea, which is oil rich in fats derived from the karite tree and known to be an ultra skin softening and restorative moisturizer. The texture of our butters are like real butter that melts right into the skin.
- It work wonders for the feet as well as locks in moisture for the entire body when used fresh out of the shower.
- Shea butter is known to be nourishing, promotes elasticity and moisturizes.
- Our butters are stirred into a smooth balm that melts into the skin like butter on warm bread leaving it soft, supple but never greasy.
- We add plant based oils of grape seed, rice bran oil and candelilla wax to make the butter more soluble. Grape seed & Rice bran oils are known to be a wonderful skin foods.
- Candelilla wax contributes shine and functions as a fast-absorbing emollient , as well as nourishing conditioner and is reputed to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax),essential oils, phthalate-free & natural fragrance. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Please see Fragrances for essential oil composition. All essential oil and phthalate free fragrance formulation is diluted and pre-blended in plant based oil (MCT coconut/palm oils) by aromatherapeutic guidelines.
Pair our body butter with one of our complementing Butter By Keba Body Lotions for a deep moisturizing experience.
Ethically sourced. Origin of core ingredients: Ghana, Mexico, United States
PRODUCT TIPS FOR NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Our fragrances are blended with natural & organic essential oils, as well as phthalate-free fragrances. Our formulas have no paraben, no petroleum, no mineral oil.
Our butters and lotions are natural and typically have a 12 month shelf life when unopened. We suggest refrigerating unused product or keeping them in a cool environment specifically if you are located in a warm humid climate.
What are the Best Practices for a longer shelf life?
This product may melt in extreme heat, 90+ degree temperature. We recommend refrigeration before use during very hot summer months if you do not use air conditioning. In addition, sometimes if an all natural product is placed in two different extreme environments (hot or cold) causing it to melt then harden again, the fatty acids and/or flower wax component may harden faster than the rest of the contents creating a grainy-like texture. To fix this try running hot water over the jar or carefully melt to liquify contents, cool and place in the refrigerator. The butter will return to its original smooth buttery texture.