Unity Code Collection
Unity Code is a phthalate-free fragrance inspired and created by The People.
“ I asked my IG family one question. What are the scents that make you happy? We received so many responses- Grapefruit, Oud, Musk, Fig and more. Using suggestions from our IG audience we started to experiment with a new method of creating perfume."
I call it Unity Code because we are our best selves to each other when we are happy, and since the fragrance incorporates scents that make my IG family happy I consider it a code for Unity. In an era where we are witnessing a growing ‘cancel culture’ I thought we could all use a little UNITY.” - Keba
- Unity Code is a gender neutral 2 part aromatic experience created by The People for The People.
- This blend leads with woods and citrus.
- It has POW! While it is gender neutral it leans towards the feminine principle with a mild floral backdrop and consists of essential oils, natural and phthalate-free fragrance; macerated in 190 proof Un-denatured Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol.
- It has a bright uplifting intro with a warm woody finish, perfect for everyday wear or an evening scheduled special occasion. You choose!
- Crown Notes: Lemon EO, Linen, Pink Grapefruit EO, Cassis FO, Bergamot EO
- Heart Notes: Cactus Flower, Fig leaf, Seagrass, Bergamot
- Base Notes- Sandalwood, Cedarwood EO, Palo Santo EO, Oud, Vetiver, Patchouli EO
*EO- Essential Oil
*FO- Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil
*NFO- Natural Fragrance Oil