Add a Limited Edition Handcrafted Naica Necklace to your Unity Code purchase and support a local artisan women from Kigali, Rwanda.
Unity Code is a fragrance inspired and created by The People.
“ I asked my customers one question. What are the scents that make you happy? We received so many responses- Grapefruit, Oud, Musk, Fig and more. Using suggestions from our IG audience we started to experiment with a new method of creating perfume."
I call it Unity Code because we are our best selves to each other when we are happy, and since the fragrance incorporates scents that make my IG family happy I consider it a code for Unity. In an era where we are witnessing a growing ‘cancel culture’ I thought we could all use a little UNITY.” - Keba
- Unity Code is a gender neutral 2 part aromatic experience created by The People for The People.
- This blend leads with woods and citrus.
- It has POW! While it is gender neutral it leans towards the feminine principle with a mild floral backdrop and consists of essential oils, natural and phthalate-free fragrance; macerated in 190 proof Un-denatured Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol.
- It has a bright uplifting intro with a warm woody finish, perfect for everyday wear or an evening scheduled special occasion. You choose!
- Crown Notes: Linen, Pink Grapefruit EO, Cedarwood EO, Cassia FO, FigFO
- Heart Notes: Lemon EO, Sandalwood EO, Musk, Oud, Seagrass NFO, Bergamot EO
- Base Notes- Cedarwood EO, Cactus Flower NFO, Palo Santo EO, Vetiver, Patchouli EO
*EO- Essential Oil
*FO- Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil
*NFO- Natural Fragrance Oil
The aforementioned essential oils contain the following in their natural compositions: Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzo Benzoate. The aforementioned fragrance molecules can be found in our fragrance oils
Stay tuned for our Unity Code masculine principle blend to be released early 2022.
Fragrance Tip: To get the most out of your spray colognes and perfumes try spraying them on your hair or clothing. Fibers hold fragrance the longest.
- For external use only. Avoid eyes. Avoid heat. Not for children under 13.
- No Animal Testing & U.S.A Made
NOTE TO CUSTOMER:
Butter By Keba creates fragrant blends using the technique of a perfumer from an aromatherapeutic perspective. All blends with essential oils are pre-diluted in plant based carrier oils. While we hold certification in aromatherapy we are not medical practitioners nor prescribe our blends for medical purposes. We suggest seeking the consultation of a medical professional for any medical issue you may be experiencing.
We advise against using blends with Musk fragrance and Cinnamon essential oil during pregnancy and breastfeeding. These include our Chateau, Precious Sudan Unity Code and White Silke blends.