Organic Eau De Cologne Travel 15ml. - The Egyptia Collection
Are you sensitive to commercial grade perfume heavy in chemical alcohol and phthalates? Well, you have found a cleaner alternative that actually lasts.
- The Egyptia Collection- A collection of phthalate-free colognes made with Organic Cane alcohol & Grain alcohol married with a 10% concentration of essential oils and phthalate-free fragrance.
- Colognes are typically blended with a 2-5% concentration.
- Travel Eau De Cologne is available in Citruese, White Silke, Lotus Nut and a new edition (with the gentlemen in mind) Chateau.
- Each cologne is hand poured and packaged in a reusable burlap travel pouch.
- A great gift for her or him! As seen in Refinery29.
When I traveled to Egyptia (Egypt) I was completely and utterly inthralled. I had dreamed and imagined what this far away place would be like ever since I was a child. So, when I finally had the opportunity to travel to this sacred land in 2006 with the Sankofa World Publishers I was beyond excited and anxious about what the experience would be. From day 1 I walked tombs, temples and valleys of Kings, Queens and Priests who ruled and built civilizations thousands of years ago. I sailed up and down the Nile River from Cairo to Nubia on a luxurious cruise ship stopping off to places like Elephantine Island where the smell of Jasmine flowers hit me as soon as I stepped off the ship and Luxor where there were huge columns carved with papyrus and lotus petals to represent the Upper and Lower regions of Egypt. I flew to remote locations like Aswan and Abu Simbel to visit the monumental temples of Ramses II and Queen Neferatari and learned that the art of perfume making was one of the high priests for healing purposes. It was all so overwhelming and absolutely MIND-BLOWING.
Today I bring you this line of travel colognes made with the memories of my travels to Egyptia still ingrained on my heart and mind.
NOTE TO CUSTOMER:
Butter By Keba creates fragrant blends using the technique of a perfumer from an aromatherapeutic perspective. While we hold certification in aromatherapy we are not medical practitioners nor prescribe our blends for medical purposes. We suggest seeking the consultation of a medical professional for any medical issue you may be experiencing.
We advise against using blends with Musk fragrance and Cinnamon essential oil during pregnancy and breastfeeding. These include our Chateau, Precious Sudan and White Silke blends.